Since Thanksgiving is fast approaching, I think it's important to step back and count your blessings. I thought it would be good for my soul to write a list for all of the things I'm thankful for.
I am thankful for....
- A roof over my head and food in my belly
- A family that really understands who I am and what I'm about it - and they still love me.
- Coldplay's new album Mylo Xyloto, even if I can't pronounce it.
-Sly, a sister that is more than a sister, more than a friend, but almost a soulmate - who loves me more than anyone could love a person, even with all my flaws.
- The Real Housewives on Bravo, well I'm actually thankful for everything on Bravo - it's like an addiction that I do not want to go to rehab for.
- A job that gives me a 3 day weekend which allows me to write this blog.
- Dim Sum, if you have not had an amazing meal of Dim Sum - it should be on your to-do list.
- Friends - Some friends I've recently met and fell in love with while some I've known since I was 5 years old. Always there when I need them.
- Seinfeld reruns
- Lonnie and Kane - the two best dogs a girl coud ask for.
- Wisdom - to learn to walk away or let go of things that are not good for me - I may not always get it the first time, but I'm learning to make the best choices for me. It only took 26 years.
- Making mistakes that teach me lessons and give me wisdom.
- the color purple
- celebrity gossip
- macaroni and cheese
- GB - for loving me like a real man should, for supporting me even when I make a mistake, and for making laugh every day.
There are thousands of more things I'm thankful but I don't want to keep you here all day.
I'd love to hear from you. What are you thankful for?